Options After 12th
We are the one who know ourselves best. We will take many of decision in our life . Before taking a decision we thought about the consequences of that decision . Choosing a career option after 12th class or career choices after school, also has a very important decision of our life. Picking the right career option will lead to a better career and successful life. On the other hand, choosing a wrong career option will mean that the person ends up his/her valuable and precious time studying a subject that doesn’t really interest him/her. The decision that takes after class 12th will be the one with that we have to live the rest of their life.
Along with being one of the most important decisions of our life, it is also one of the toughest decisions. There are 857 career options available after class 12th. If we talked about a few years back, there are only a few popular courses such as engineering, medical science and chartered accountant. But nowadays there are many new fields that become popular in just a few years. Some of them are tea tasters, graphic design, fashion designing, hotel management, information and technology etc. The introduction of new fields has been a blessing as well as a curse for the students because many students pick certain courses as they perceive them to be easier than others .
Career Choices After School: Important Points
Some of the major points has to be remember while deciding the career :-
• Interest :- the first and most important thing that the students have to consider while deciding the course is his/her interest and passion about it .
• Knowledge about the course:- after decide the interest , it is also important to understand the structure of the course in which you want to pursue your career . If we don’t have knowledge about it and we choose it because everyone choosing it , a difficult scenario create for you . So no-one has to choose a career option while closing his/her eyes.
• Future opportunities:- Another major factor to consider upon deciding a course is its future prospects, especially in the case of new courses m going with your interest is good but we also have to be mindful about the future opportunities in that course.
Career Choices After School: There are courses that you can opt :-
• Engineering :- Engineering is one of the well-known career options . Being a professional course , it attracts all those candidates who had studied PCM in class 11th and 12th. It’s too much popular and competitive course. Candidates who want to pursue his/her career in this field will appear for JEE mains and JEE advance. Those candidates who will score good marks get admission in IITs and NITs. There are many private colleges that offers engineering in their College. Some of them are amity university , Sharda University , lovely professional University etc.
• Medical science:- Medical science is also one of the most popular courses that attracts most of the students who opted PCB in class 11th and 12th . Besides from doctor, it also gives opportunities in pharmacy , agriculture science and zoology studies. Apart from the mainstream sources , it also gives career opportunities in various fields such as genetics , microbiology , biotechnology , physiotherapy nutrition , dietetics etc.
• Commerce :- Students who want to pursue his/her career commerce stream and opted commerce in class 11th and 12th has chartered accountant as one of the most popular career options. Apart from chartered accountant , some of the most popular courses are bachelor of business administration (BBA) , bachelor of commerce (B. Com ) , B.com ( H.) , Economic (H.) , CS , law , travel and tourism. Beside these popular courses there are other courses such as investment banking , brand management , human resources management and other reputable courses.
• Humanities:- who opt humanities as a stream in class 11th and 12th has career options in courses like mass communication , journalism , advertising, interior designing, graphic designing, psychology, sociology, photography, music, dance, theatre etc.
Apart from there courses there are few courses in which candidates have to appear for the entrance exam to opt that course. Some of the entrance exam are JEE mains and JEE advance for engineering, NEET and AIIMS-MBBS for medical science, CPT for CA , CLAT for law. Some University give admission on the basis of entrance exam only. Some of those universities are Jawaharlal Nehru University, Banaras Hindu University, Jamia Millia Islamia University, Aligarh Muslim University etc.
Choose your field wisely because this will decide your entire life good luck from knowledgetwig team.
please share your reviews about career path and ask your doubt in comment section below