In India, we mostly have four seasons:- summer , winter , rainy and spring. Every season comes with its own beauty. Whenever the weather changes viral and bacterial infections spur up. This particularly takes a troll on the health of young children. Young children’s bodies are sensitive and they easily fall sick . Therefore parents have to more attentive during changing season and should taking care of children in changing season
Taking care of children In changing season: Do’s and Dont’s.
Do’s during Changing season:-
• Eating healthy food :- The importance of a good diet can’t be emphasized enough. Everything depends upon the eating pattern in these changing seasons . The child should eat more fruits and vegetables in season changes with his/her balanced diet.
• Drinking water :- Drinking a lot of water is the solution of many diseases. It protects us from dehydration especially in summer season . Drinking a lot of water flush toxins out to keep our sound and body healthy.
• Washing hands :- Frequently washing hands helps in keeping ourselves away from germs. As During changing season , there are so many bacteria and germs in the environment and young children body is sensitive and they easily fall sick .
• Basic Personal Hygiene:- Personal hygiene include cover his/her mouth while coughing. Child shouldn’t touching his/her eyes , nose and mouth as germs enter from there means .
• Turning to Herbs :- Herbs and other natural remedies are one of the best ways to keep healthy in changing seasons .
Don’ts during changing season:-
• Avoid junk food :- Child should junk food in changing season . Eating junk food cause cold , sore throat , flu , allergy and tummy troubles.
• Keep out Mosquitoes:- Mosquitoes breed rapidly During the monsoon causing diseases like dengue and malaria . Parents should take care of children and keep them away from mosquitoes.
• Sedentary Lifestyle:- Keep active will help in developing immune system and helps in fighting with most of illness including seasonal ones.
• Contact with allergies :- Allergies are at their peak during summer and spring. Allergies such as pollen , dust mites and fur are found in droves during the changing seasons .
Being prepared for changes and being knowledgeable is the right way of facing weather changes, which are beyond our control. Follow the above tips and keep the child protected against the challenges of changing weather. Exercise daily and eating healthy food will help the child to keep themselves fit in every season.
Also read: Inherited diseases in children
Please comment below and share your reviews